Mmmmmmm fudge. The kids love this recipe. A great after school treat, not so good in the lunch box as it will soften quickly in the heat. In the photo above I have used Easter cookie cutters to make Easter treats.
200g coconut butter – make your own (much cheaper) or from a good health food store
60g sifted raw cacao powder
100ml rice malt syrup
¼ cup nuts of choice – hazelnuts, macadamia’s or pistachios are great options.
1. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, mix well
2. Press into a lined baking dish
3. Put in the freezer for approximately 5 minutes
4. Remove from freezer and cut into desired shapes
5. Store in refrigerator in a container